UKPL views protection of Buyer’s/Members/Subscribers privacy as a very important principle. UKPL understands clearly that The Buyer’s/Members/Subscribers Personal Information is one of UKPL’s most important assets.
The information we gather
- This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our Buyers/Members/Subscribers are safe while using any of our products during their sporting activities. Production in bulk can sometimes lead to defective manufacturing. As and when we identify this, we make sure the Buyers/Members/Subscribers are contacted and made aware of the risk.
- Through various forms which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our Buyers/Members/Subscribers.
- During the events, competitions and tournaments that we organize from time to time.
How ukpl uses and processes customer data
- To ensure that our Buyers/Members/Subscribers are safe – If there arises a need to contact our Buyers/Members/Subscribers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund incase the bill is lost. Our exchange period is 7 days from the date of purchase.
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our Buyers/Members/Subscribers. This is only done with the consent of Buyers/Members/Subscribers.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Ultimate Karate Pvt. Ltd.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas. Making it possible to reach out to more customers.
- To be able to contact our unhappy customers and resolve their issues and grievances.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Site.
UKPL may share personal information with UKPL’s other corporate entities and affiliates.
UKPL may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to UKPL’s Services, to comply with UKPL’s legal obligations, to enforce UKPL’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate UKPL’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to UKPL’s Services. UKPL does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.