Athlete Registration, Franchise sales, Merchandise & Products purchased on the website are for not for re-sale.
The domain name www.ukl.world (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Ultimate Karate Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “UKPL”) a company incorporated under Sub Section (2) of the Section 7 the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Level- 1, Red Fort Capital, Parsavnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi, India.
Buyer’s use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the Buyers transact on the Website, The Buyers shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, The Buyers shall be impliedly contracting with UKPL and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Buyer’s binding obligations, with UKPL.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “Buyer” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered Buyer using the computer systems. UKPL allows the Buyer to surf the Website without registering on the Website, however to make purchases, the Buyer must be registered on the Website.
When The Buyers use any of the services provided by UKPL through the Website, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews), The Buyers will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms and Conditions. UKPL reserves the right, at UKPL’s sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to The Buyers. It is Buyer’s responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates / changes. Buyer’s continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that The Buyers accept and agree to the revisions. As long as The Buyers comply with these Terms and Conditions, UKPL grant The Buyers a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons excluding minors, persons of unsound mind, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If the Buyers are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, As a minor if the Buyers wish to use or register on the website, such use or transaction may be made by Athlete’s legal guardian or parents on the Website. UKPL reserves the right to terminate membership and / or refuse to provide the Buyers with access to the Website if it is brought to UKPL’s notice or if it is discovered that the Buyers are under the age of 18 years.
Members account and registration obligations
If The Buyers use the Website and register as a buyer, The Buyers shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Buyer’s Display Name and Password and The Buyers shall be responsible for all activities which occur under Buyer’s Display Name and Password. The Buyers agree that if The Buyers provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or UKPL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions, UKPL shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Buyer’s membership on the Website and refuse to provide The Buyers with access to the Website.
When The Buyers use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, The Buyers agree and understand that The Buyers are communicating with UKPL through electronic records and The Buyers consent to receive communications via electronic records from UKPL periodically and as and when required. UKPL may communicate with the Buyers by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for transaction and communication
The Website is a platform that Buyers utilize to discover UKPL products and to show interest in purchasing these products by becoming member.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and UKPL. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- The Buyers can take a close look at the Website for a complete description of the products. In spite of UKPL doing its best to describe and present the articles being sold on the website as accurately as possible, some product characteristics may be altered slightly. Despite all precautions by UKPL, there may be inadvertent errors, and UKPL shall not under any circumstances be held liable should this arise. The photographs of products shown on the Website are not contractually binding. Under no circumstances may UKPL be held liable on the basis of said photographs or description of the products being sold. UKPL also does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyer and UKPL.
- UKPL attempts to keep the elements mentioned on its website accurate and complete. In particular the information about pricing, specifications and in general case all information about UKPL’s products is subject to change without notice. It is possible that there could be errors or omissions in the information provided in this website. The information could also be incomplete. UKPL is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of UKPL’s pages or any links on any of UKPL’s pages.
The prices displayed on products are expressed in Indian Rupees and shall include all taxes applicable by law. Product prices shall not include delivery charges, the cost of certain forms of packing or charges for certain optional services selected by the Customer. UKPL shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed by the Customer. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be subjected to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event UKPL may cancel Buyer’s order(s).
The Buyers release and indemnify UKPL and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Buyers of the Website and specifically waive any claims that the Buyers may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, UKPL cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Buyers which is made available on the Website. The Buyers may find other Buyer’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
UKPL does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. UKPL reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, UKPL may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event UKPL reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. The Buyers shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to UKPL.
Use of the website
The Buyers agree, undertake and confirm that Buyer’s use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- The Buyers shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which The Buyers does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way or threatens to defame or harm the goodwill of UKPL;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Buyers;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without UKPL’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” products related to the Website. Throughout this Terms and Conditions, UKPL’s prior written consent means a communication coming from UKPL’s Legal Department, specifically in response to Buyer’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which The Buyers seek authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in UKPL’s sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another Buyer’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s Buyer and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in UKPL’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Buyers about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for UKPL or cause UKPL to lose (in whole or in part) the services of UKPL’s internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- The Buyers shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. UKPL reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- The Buyers shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- The Buyers shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The Buyers may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other Buyer of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by The Buyers, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Buyer’s own information, as provided for by the Website.
- The Buyers shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about UKPL or the brand name or domain name used by UKPL including but not limited to the terms “UKPL”, “ukl.world”, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of UKPL on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any UKPL’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. The Buyers agree that they will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or UKPL’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to UKPL.
- The Buyers agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- The Buyers may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal The Buyers send to UKPL, on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. The Buyers shall not pretend that The Buyers are, or that The Buyers represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Buyers may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of UKPL and / or others.
- The Buyers shall be responsible to up keeping the providing information relating to the products proposed to be sold by Us. In this connection, The Buyers undertake that all such information shall be secured in all respects. The Buyers shall not defame the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Buyers in any manner.
- It is possible that other Buyers (including unauthorized Buyers or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that The Buyers may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about The Buyers due to Buyer’s use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure The Buyers. UKPL does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website The Buyers acknowledge and agree that UKPL is not responsible for the use of any personal information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that The Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- The Buyers shall not have the right to resell any of the products purchased from UKPL.in unless such right is expressly granted to the Buyer in writing by UKPL.
Contents posted on site
In relation to the products offered on the website, the text, graphics, Buyer interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is UKPL generated content.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without UKPL’s express prior written consent.
The Buyers may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that The Buyers (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
UKPL views protection of Buyer’s privacy as a very important principle. UKPL understands clearly that The Buyers and Buyer’s Personal Information is one of UKPL’s most important assets. UKPL stores and process Buyer’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under.
UKPL may share personal information with UKPL’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
UKPL may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to UKPL’s Services, to comply with UKPL’s legal obligations, to enforce UKPL’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate UKPL’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to UKPL’s Services. UKPL does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, UKPL does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
UKPL will not be liable to The Buyers in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. UKPL does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Buyers will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order/becoming a member on the Website. By registering Buyer’s phone number with us, The Buyers consent to be contacted by UKPL via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. UKPL will not use Buyer’s personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, UKPL will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to The Buyers due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by The Buyers and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by the Buyers shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering Buyer’s order to the Buyers, UKPL may request the Buyers to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by the Buyers for Buyer’s purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to UKPL’s Buyers/ Members.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bi partite contractual obligations between Buyers/Members and UKPL and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer/Members and UKPL to facilitate the completion of the Transaction.
- The Buyers have specifically authorized UKPL or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically. Buyer’s/Members relationship with UKPL is on a principal to principal basis.
- The Buyers/Members understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by UKPL is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the UKPL Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, UKPL is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment facility for buyers:
- The Buyers/Members understand that upon initiating a Transaction The Buyers/Members are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with UKPL to purchase the products using the Payment Facility, and The Buyers/Members shall pay the Transaction Price through Buyer’s Issuing Bank to UKPL using Payment Facility.
- The Buyers may agree with UKPL through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- The Buyers shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy) in case The Buyers/Members do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case the Buyers do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make The Buyers are ineligible for a refund.
- The Buyers/Members understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence The Buyers/Members may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to UKPL in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer/Member complying with Policies.
- UKPL reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which UKPL may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by RBI to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- UKPL reserves the right to refuse process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer/Member with UKPL or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- UKPL may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delay to Dispatch, if UKPL deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, UKPL may hold Transaction Price and UKPL may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer/Member and Seller acknowledge that UKPL will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of UKPL.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and UKPL Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Buyers. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Buyer undertakes to take all the necessary measures to preserve in good condition all the products ordered.
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have received defective goods due to purchase on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from UKPL subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify UKPL of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with UKPL.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the UKPL warranty policy;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
The same applies for all range of Sports Accessories, Sports Apparels.
If UKPL has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then UKPL may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such person may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyers from availing protection through this program.
UKPL reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a Buyer who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, UKPL may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such Buyer and/or disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyers from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Delhi.
Jurisdictional issues/sale in INDIA only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. UKPL make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and UKPL is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
UKPL is the owner of all the rights of intellectual property attached to the products ordered by the Buyers. UKPL reserves the right to proceed to the necessary formalities with the aim of their protection on the Territory. UKPL undertakes to the Buyers/Members a non-exclusive right of use on the brands and Protected Elements owned by UKPL. The Buyer recognises the existence and validity of the trademark applications or registrations and use of UKPL’s products and undertakes never to challenge their validity, registration and use in the Territory. The Buyer/Member undertakes not to derive any right from the use of UKPL’s products and undertakes never to attempt to register, directly in his name or indirectly by a third party, any identical or confusingly similar trademark or internet domain name that may infringe UKPL’s trademarks or constitute unfair competition. In case the Buyer/Member applies for or uses any identical or similar trademark or domain name to UKPL’s products, they shall immediately take all necessary actions, at their own expense, to cancel or transfer the infringing trademarks or domain names to UKPL upon UKPL’s first demand. The Buyers/Members undertake to inform and to immediately notify UKPL of illicit imitation and more generally of any unfair competition practices based on the Protected Elements.
Trademark, copyright and restriction
This site is controlled and operated by UKPL and products are sold by UKPL. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Buyer’s/Members personal, non-commercial use. The Buyers must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and The Buyers must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which The Buyers receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL UKPL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF BUYER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ultimate Karate Private Limited
258, JMD Megapolis, Sector – 48
Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer/Member can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
UKPL can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
UKPL reserves the right to reject a replacement request.
Buyer/Member need to raise the replacement request within 7 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting us on the mail id provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
Shipping was damaged
Item was defective
Item(s) were missing
Wrong item sent
- An intimation must be provided to UKPL seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- In case UKPL accepts the replacement request, Buyer/Member shall be required to return the product to UKPL and only after return of the product, UKPL shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer/Member.
In case UKPL doesn’t have the product at all, UKPL can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Buyer (if applicable).
Return policy for online purchase
We have a 7day hassle free Return Policy online which entitles the customer to return any product for the following reasons:
- the size and color not as expected by the user as received in a physically damaged condition
- received a different product
- missing parts of missing accessories
- items no longer needed
The customer must return the product(s). Thereafter, the amount will be refunded back to the customer in the mode in which the payment was originally made. The customer can then place a new order for the desired product(s).
The customer must raise the return request within 7 days from the date of delivery of product(s) by contacting UKPL by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the return request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Customer is asked for “Reason for Return”
- An intimation must be provided to UKPL seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- Once the return request is approved by UKPL, UKPL will arrange for a reverse pick-up from the customers registered address.All shipping and other return charges shall be borne and incurred by the Buyer/Member (if applicable)
- The customer will receive the refund of the amount within 7 to 10 business days from the date of receipt of product(s) by UKPL
Buyers/ Members can cancel their order online before the product has been shipped. The Buyer’s entire order amount will be refunded. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to the Buyer.
Email abuse and threat policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by UKPL. UKPL encourages its Buyers to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, UKPL will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate UKPL policies.
Misuse of UKPL System – UKPL allows Buyers/Members to facilitate transactions through the UKPL system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – UKPL will never ask the Buyers/Members to provide sensitive information through email. In case the Buyers receive any spoof (fake) email, the Buyers are requested to report the same to UKPL through ‘Contact Us’ tab.